Friday, June 14, 2013

Obviously I haven't blogged in quite some time. There's been crazy things happening around here. In May my dad was hospitalized and I found out I was pregnant.

Cue horror music.

No, just kidding!

Anyways it all happened in the same week, we found out dad would need dialysis and we would be needing an extra bedroom for the little stowaway in me. The situation was complex because my husband and I live with my parents. This was to be so we could save some money for a house (cough* right* because my job pays SO much) and my husband could get through school for nursing. A little over 2 years later and we're still here. Well, the rent's the right price, hubby can take a few less classes to ensure good grades and I can attempt to save, which happens more often some weeks than others.

So Surprise to us, in the middle of Bad News City we're expecting, always look for that silver lining.
And my dad's okay for anyone wondering, he has to be on dialysis three times a week which is not easy but we all agree it's better than dying of kidney disease. See? Another silver lining. Stay tuned folks I'll update with more exciting pregnancy news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment