Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bikes, Trains and... nah just bikes

I've always found this odd even when I was a kid.

I saw two teen boys, one was riding a bike, the other running behind him.

Does Teen 1 go to his friends' with his bike and say, "oh hey, want to go for a bike ride?"
and Teen 2 says, "I don't have a bike."
"Oh right," says Teen 1, " then you can just run behind me while I ride my bike."
"Okay."

Why do they do that? I just don't understand how that's fun. Wouldn't it be more fun to leave your bike at home and walk with your friend to the 7-11 instead of running after your friend on a bike and dropping your Slurpee all over the place?

So there's an idea kids of today: go take a walk with your bikeless friends, or steal one. You know whatever's easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment