Thursday, March 1, 2012

it's the small things...

The past few weeks I've been overly annoyed, stressed, anxious... you name it, I've felt it. It can be overwhelming and really just make you want to throw the towel in. Sometimes I feel like there's not enough time to do all the things I want to do, in an hour, a day, a week, a month. A year.
 I completely dislike having to shelve projects or trips or ideas for later, I'm constantly plagued with, "Well what if I never come back and do it?" 


These "what ifs" are like a little furry monsters that follow you around, constantly harassing you and knocking things over into your path. Just like the hungry monster. How I love him, but I don't love the what ifs.




So I've decided to leave the what ifs behind and move forward. I'm going to find even small spots during the day to squeeze in some writing, or yoga or just being.

So long what ifs!

No comments:

Post a Comment