Saturday, March 3, 2012

My soap box





I don't usually get on my soap box but I'm getting annoyed at what I read in the media. I wish the average American had taken as many courses on American Politics as I have. Maybe then they wouldn't be so quick to jump down the president's throat.... and I mean ANY president. 
 
"The first four years are better spent on foreign policy because if you get voted in again you'll spend the next four years getting blocked for everything you want to do overseas." - my  American Presidency professor

 
Plus it took 8 year to dig the ditch we're in, you really think it'll be fixed in 4? not even the greatest most nonpartisan politician could accomplish that.



*****

On a completely unrelated vein, I got my new skin for my phone today. I'm psyched and nerding out over it.


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment